Laundry Room Makeover in 1918 Farmhouse

We gutted a small bathroom and entry way to make room for a laundry off the kitchen.
Reused old door with a window, put it in a pocket and added "frosted glass" vinyl
View from the kitchen
View from the kitchen
Sink and closet to store my central vac and mops tucked in under the stairs where and open closet was
Counter top for folding and rack above for storing laundry baskets and hanging clothes to dry on hangers - made from stainless steel by my husband.
Extra fridge and pull out laundry hamper and lots more storage.
"curtain" is vintage linen tea towel
"curtain" is vintage linen tea towel
Painting by our teenage daughter
Painting by our teenage daughter
Door to the kitchen
Door to the kitchen
Before, the washer and dryer are now where the bathtub was.
Closet where sink is now.
Closet where sink is now.
The wall that was removed between the two small rooms, looking through the doorway that we kept.
This shelf is held in place with cabinet latches so it can be removed to turn off the water if necessary.  It also hides the taps nicely.
This shelf is held in place with cabinet latches so it can be removed to turn off the water if necessary. It also hides the taps nicely.

• Lin4604516

Laundry door did you do the frost or etched glass ...what did you use?

• Diana B

Hi Linda, I used "frosted glass" vinyl, I did the design myself and had it cut at a sign shop.