DIY Pumpkin Wreath

Want to create your own DIY Pumpkin Wreath for your fall decor while staying on budget? Find out the secret here!
Monday was a bit of a depressing blogging day… It happens. So I avoided my blog Monday – & Roger took me to a yummy Mexican restaurant to make me feel better – only to discover the next day that my blog was having technical difficulties. Oh boy! So after two live chats, one phone call, & then having my problem sent to the big guns at BlueHost my problems were finally resolved. Turns out I had some hacked javascript files… A problem I would have never been able to resolve (or even find) on my own – BlueHost you are my heroes! Monday was a bit of a depressing blogging day… It happens. So I avoided my blog Monday – & Roger took me to a yummy Mexican restaurant to make me feel better – only to discover the next day that my blog was having technical difficulties. Oh boy! So after two live chats, one phone call, & then having my problem sent to the big guns at BlueHost my problems were finally resolved. Turns out I had some hacked javascript files… A problem I would have never been able to resolve (or even find) on my own – BlueHost you are my heroes!
So I’m hoping today will be a bit better now that everything seems to be going up hill & if even just one person – hopefully you – likes this fun little DIY Pumpkin Wreath I know it will be a good day!
I had been wanting to make a pumpkin wreath for a little bit but I didn’t want to spend too much money on a new wreath. The solution? Coffee filters from the Dollar Tree!
I like a full looking wreath so I ended up you using 499 coffee filters – I really needed coffee so I was missing one – but I could have used more. I just love how easy it is to turn a white coffee filter into a beautiful color. Dyeing & drying the coffee filters is a super simple process, one that I learned while DIYing my way to our wedding day.
Want to see how I made this fun DIY Pumpkin Wreath? Click on the link below!

Giustina

1 comment