John Deere Green!

This was a custom piece I did. This is the picture the lady sent me and said they'd like to have this painted to go into their little boys room. They wanted to use it to display all of his John Deere tractors. They also said his room was John Deere themed and told me I could just go for it! So, I sat down and let my imagination go crazy!
painted furniture dresser john deere green, bedroom ideas, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
So, I sat down and began to think about what a little boy would think was awesome! I wanted it to make his eyes and imagination light up!
First, I painted the entire thing using The Hayloft's Milk Paint in Spring Sprout.
Link to purchase milk paint ---> https://www.etsy.com/listing/186986803/the-haylofts-milk-paint-milk-paint?
For the top section I painted the John Deere logo using The Hayloft's Milk Paint in Meadowlark.
On the drawers I decoupaged a John Deere tractor poster that I ordered form ebay.
I had a TON of fun doing this one! I'm really hoping the little boy loves it and can enjoy it for many years to come! I think it turned out pretty cool, if I do say so myself! :)

To see more: https://www.facebook.com/TheHayloftCCC

• Maggie C

Lovely! I love the tractor and wouldn't mind having that in my home.

• Angel

What little boy wouldn't love that?