Brepurposed
Brepurposed
  • Youngstown, OH

Crazy for Coral

I love finding tables with unique shapes and this one was certainly no exception. I love the wave on the front and the curve of the front legs. Swoon.
painted furniture coral white funky side table, painted furniture
I picked this up from craigslist. Here's what I was working with...
This little lady needed some love!
I started out with some Country Chic Paint in Full Bloom. I'm in love with this coral color!
Now, as much as I love this color, I didn’t want to overdo it. I thought about re-staining the door and keeping a partial wood look but changed my mind to a clean, crisp white. I also didn’t want to paint the entire inside Full Bloom, so I added a little surprise ;)
I love the shock of the fabric when you open the door! I had the metal embellishment on the front left over from an older project and thought it would be a nice accent on the front. I freshened it up with a coat of gold spray paint and added a simple white knob.
Read more about Country Chic paint in my blog post!
Brepurposed

• Ruth

The finish on this piece is really classy. Nice work!

• Marion Nesbitt

Love the colour and would've done the door, too! Painted my dining room walls similar - bit more orange and a bit deeper - old house with lots of dark wood trim. Makes me happy.