How to hang clay pots

I think this would work well whether hanging on a fence, deck or even a tree similar to the one pinned on Hometalk Garden Board on Pinterest! (dead tree) You can do a search for clay pot hangers and come up with numerous places to purchase.
how to hang clay pots, gardening
Tina @ Repurposed Life

• Debra Gary-Wheeler

I have orchids in clay pots and hanging on my lanai wall using these. Need to paint the outside of my pots to give them a boost. Love these hangers...

• DORLIS

Don't paint them, will not allow the roots to breathe. I have the trunk of a 100" oak that we built the deck around. Plant to hang the orchids on it this coming year along with my solar shower, these hooks would be great for them as the bark and pots do not weigh much.

• Dixie

If you buy some steel strapping like at Home Depot and have a vice, you could actually make these yourself. Just make sure the top "loop" is deep enough for the lip of the clay pot. To make that rounded bend, you need to use something to keep it from collapsing, like a stick about the same diameter as the lip of the pot. You should make the 90 degree bend first. You can use a hammer to bend it in the vice.