Tammy H
Tammy H
  • Corona, CA

Refinishing Furniture with Chalk Paint

I re-did a chair an a Antique Smokers Stand with what else... chalk paint. The colors I used were Mushroom Bisque, Chocolate Swirl and Garden Promenade.
If you are following me you will see I pretty much did this technique and colors throughout my weekend frenzy. I recovered the seat with a cloth napkin that I purchased from Marshals. For more on this you can go HERE
Before
Before
After
After
Tammy H

• Sbeazley

One of the wonderful things about painting wood furniture is that they can always be transformed back to their original state. I think it's quite beautiful and brings a touch of light into that area.

• Lori

One should always remember, wood is a building material first and foremost. Before that it was a tree. Whether stained or painted the beautiful lines of the furniture piece is still the same, nothing is lost really, and someone still loves it.