Ann S
Ann S
  • Kalamazoo, MI

Gardens, hibiscus finally got a couple of blooms, now to wait for the rest of them. Pic of hydrangea & other flowers

Gardens in progress waiting on father time to let them grow fully, having to be patient.
gardens hibiscus finally got a couple of blooms now to wait for the rest of them, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, hydrangea
The sky was so pretty last night too!
The sky was so pretty last night too!
Rose made it through the transplant to new garden!
This one was transplanted to the new rose garden too!
This is where the hibiscus is can't wait to show new pic when in full bloom
The new rose garden we did this yr.
The new rose garden we did this yr.
This new roses I got for mothers day & a rabbit ate it. It is coming back nicely though it doesn't seem to want to bloom at all, any suggestions on this one. I put hair from hubby around roses to help.

• Betty819

I used to have the Lord Baltimore hibiscus at my former home and it was so beautiful when it was in bloom.

• Judy4justice

I have the giant Hibiscus in red and its one of my favorites.I could look at those all day!Your garden looks beautiful.