I redid this flower box thats built into the wall of back doorway but having problems?

+10
There was ivy in it but was over growing into path of door so put new flowers in it but none of them seem to be doing good. They only get indirect light mostly. Any suggestions?
i redid this flower box thats built into the wall of back doorway but having, flowers, gardening
i redid this flower box thats built into the wall of back doorway but having, flowers, gardening, Pillow Talk Calla Lily on each end
Pillow Talk Calla Lily on each end
i redid this flower box thats built into the wall of back doorway but having, flowers, gardening, Cyclamen one one side
Cyclamen one one side
i redid this flower box thats built into the wall of back doorway but having, flowers, gardening, Lucky Bamboo I ve had for about 10 yrs now It s in the biggest water pitcher I could find would still fit in this box Is in the middle
Lucky Bamboo I've had for about 10 yrs now. It's in the biggest water pitcher I could find & would still fit in this box. Is in the middle.
i redid this flower box thats built into the wall of back doorway but having, flowers, gardening, Gerbera on other side
Gerbera on other side