Pam
Pam
  • Brighton, MI

How to Repair Your Own Screen

Repairing a screen is actually not has hard as you think it might be. I recently replaced the screening in our screen door that had been on the receiving end of some curious young kitties. My screen door fix cost less than $10 and only took about 20 minutes to do. You can see the full tutorial on http://pamspartyplanning.blogspot.com/2012/07/how-to-fix-screen.html
Why our screen door needed to be replaced
It was in very bad shape, and unusable before the fix.
Our newly fixed screen door looking like new.  The kitties are older now and not as destructive, so hopefully it will stay that way.
Our newly fixed screen door looking like new. The kitties are older now and not as destructive, so hopefully it will stay that way.
Pam

• KMS Woodworks

Becky...I'm actually in Nederland west of Boulder and have been up here for 20 years...Ned is a completely different world than Boulder.

• Z

I remember the name and am pretty sure I've been there since my brother knew the mountains in that area well and probably took me there. It's beautiful country. I can see why you love it. You look allot like my brother too. Last I saw him he was all gray beard and all though.