Lighting a Garden

Today I want to focus on Garden Lighting. Personally I feel most gardens are seriously underused at night but garden lighting has come a long way and you'll be amazed at what you can achieve and in the process make your garden more attractive and useful (especially for entertaining) at night.
So, on with the show... I wrote a guide which I am sure all of you will find most useful. I can't stress this enough - take a look at the video, as this is one of the best garden lighting videos I've seen for a long time and provides a wealth of information, not just in the realm of the actual lighting but also the safety issues and benefits.
I hope you guys and girls like this one. If you love it please share it on Hometalk and Hometipster. Thanks folks - http://hometipster.com/how-to-landscape-a-garden-with-solar-lighting/
solar lighting for the garden

• Elizabeth Sagarminaga

Thank you for the lovely piece of information. I am definitely going to try this out in my garden as well. I have tried dazzling the fences in my garden a number of times and have succeeded as well. You can have a look here: http://blog.californiafenceco.com/9-amazing-tips-dazzle-fence-lighting/ Hope you like it as well.

• Mickey Baron

TY very informative. Outdoor lighting is suppose to blend into your landscaping inconspicuously, to accent dark areas. I see too many people putting lights so close together, at night it looks like a landing strip... :(