Mason Jar Ring Pumpkins

Want to add that special touch to your Fall décor you can be proud of? This is a simple project that "anyone" can do and adds a wonderful scent to your home :)
mason jar ring pumpkins, mason jars, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
Here is another one I completed. These are so easy to make and add such charm that you can be proud of to add to your Fall decor.
Primed and spray painted 24 wide mouth mason jar rings. These "rings" can be purchased the "cheapest" at Wal-Mart.
I hot glued fabric to every other one.
Next step was to get them into the shape of a pumpkin. I used twine and threaded each ring through.
At this point I took the two ends and tied a tight knot to the center hole.
Once I got my pumpkin shape I added 5" cinnamon sticks to the center. I also hot glued some bling onto every other one. Easier if you hot glue the cinnamon sticks together. I used some burlap and cut out leaves and hot glued those to the cinnamon sticks. This makes for a wonderful smelling home as well :)

• Carol Cole

That is so cute. I like it.

• Janine
    24 minutes ago

This project is very elegant & different, yet rustic. It’s a great way to use mason jar lids. You can also use different colors of ribbon and bling to customize! Brava! Would love to try this!