Natosha Stachowski
Natosha Stachowski
  • Georgetown, TX

Mason Jar Ring Pumpkins

Want to add that special touch to your Fall décor you can be proud of? This is a simple project that "anyone" can do and adds a wonderful scent to your home :)
mason jar ring pumpkins, mason jars, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
Here is another one I completed. These are so easy to make and add such charm that you can be proud of to add to your Fall decor.
Primed and spray painted 24 wide mouth mason jar rings. These "rings" can be purchased the "cheapest" at Wal-Mart.
I hot glued fabric to every other one.
Next step was to get them into the shape of a pumpkin. I used twine and threaded each ring through.
At this point I took the two ends and tied a tight knot to the center hole.
Once I got my pumpkin shape I added 5" cinnamon sticks to the center. I also hot glued some bling onto every other one. Easier if you hot glue the cinnamon sticks together. I used some burlap and cut out leaves and hot glued those to the cinnamon sticks. This makes for a wonderful smelling home as well :)

• Lin4561250

Beautiful!

• Connie McDonald

I first want to say , I love this project! What a beautiful pumpkin. Each year I pull down my canning jars and ring , and as I begin the task of Sterilizing my jars , lids and rings I always throw out the ring that has the least little bit of rust on them. I'm not sure how this happens but it does. Now that I have run across this project I will never throw them out again. I have friends and family I can make these for and put it in a basket with pumpkin bread , pumpkin rolls, or even take a Mason jar layered with ingredients for pumpkin pancakes ( dry ingredients) and a can of pumpkin with recipe card.

Thank you,

I love pinterest!