Giustina
Giustina
  • Mc Donald, TN

DIY Pumpkin Candle Holders

Find out how simple & inexpensive it is to create your own festive fall Pumpkin Candles Holders with this tutorial by Domestically Blissful!
diy pumpkin candle holders, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
So I have been planning this DIY Pumpkin Candle Holders blog post for awhile now. Ever since the DIY Apple Candle Holders I knew that I needed to share this tutorial. So many people on Hometalk worried about the flammability of the apples – which by the way if you use candles correctly, i.e. sitting a candle on a flat surface & never leaving a candle unattended, you should have no problems – that I thought I would share an alternative. So for those of you who are leery about using real candles I decided to share this DIY Pumpkin Candle Holders tutorial that uses LED candles and inexpensive faux pumpkins.
How inexpensive? Well for those of you on Hometalk you might remember me saying I was going to check out Dollar Tree for faux pumpkins, but I ended up finding these sparkly little pumpkins at Walmart for under a dollar! Seriously, you have no idea how excited I was over finding these pumpkins! So much glitter!!!
I was even more excited when these candles from Candle Luminary arrived at our door – who doesn’t love getting a package in the mail full of goodies? My husband immediately claimed it was something he was waiting for in the mail, but after I gave it a good shake – a very bad habit – I knew it must be the tea light candles!
My excitement grew even more when I opened the package up to find that the candles let off a beautiful soft golden light that flickers – yes it flickers just like a real candle! Immediately after making these DIY Pumpkin Candle Holders I set them on our mantel, turned off all the lights, and enjoyed the warm fall glow!
Giustina

• Cyndie S

This is weird: Can't get to your link without a warning: (same came up using google search). Do you have a virus? DIY Pumpkin Candle Holders - Domestically Blissful domesticallyblissful.com/diy-pumpkin-candle-holders/ This site may harm your computer.

• Giustina

@Cyndie S I had Google rescan my site last night and they have removed their warning - aka you are safe! :)

• Laure Cline

Great Idea.. Thanks for sharing. Going to walmart tonight .