HELP!!

I decided to paint this old nasty dresser to make it new. I have black chalkboard paint and red paint as an accent for like a trim or whatnot. I have already painted the top and one side of the dresser with chalkboard paint and now Im needing advice of what design would look good.
what im currently looking at
what im currently looking at
the beginning.
the beginning.
here are the drawers im working with
here are the drawers im working with
these are the paints i bought for it. im not real pleased with the "red" color. it turned out way too pink!!! I need serious help!!

• Pamela

maybe do just front in red....with red glass knobs and the dresser drawers black......i did a dresser all red with clear glass knobs.....not loving it so im going to sand parts and see...

• Ltt834476

Since your doing black and red, a London stencil on the front of the dresser would be really pretty.