My Parents' Sunroom that I Recently Redecorated

I was truly flattered when my parents asked me to redecorate a few of their spaces for them ... one of which being their sunroom. As they live on the ocean, I wanted to bring the color palette of their amazing views *IN-side!* I truly hope that they're enjoying it!
AFTER!
AFTER!
I chose Benjamin Moore Wythe Blue for the walls.
my parents sunroom that i recently redecorated, home decor, living room ideas
BEFORE ... beautiful and bold shades of reds, golds and greens filled their spaces, but it was time for a change!
AFTER: a calmer, relaxing space!  We're going to be adding bamboo shades in the near future, too.
AFTER: a calmer, relaxing space! We're going to be adding bamboo shades in the near future, too.
Fun spool table from Ballards paired with a fun, glass lamp from Pottery Barn.  I chose four of these comfy, swivel rockers from Capri Furniture.
Fun spool table from Ballards paired with a fun, glass lamp from Pottery Barn. I chose four of these comfy, swivel rockers from Capri Furniture.
Of course, I just *had* to add an oversized, vintage boat!  I also painted the table Annie Sloane's Old White chalk paint, followed by a bit of distressing.
Of course, I just *had* to add an oversized, vintage boat! I also painted the table Annie Sloane's Old White chalk paint, followed by a bit of distressing.
Adventures in Decorating