Paper Bag Dresser Redo
This was a dresser I had for years, didn't like it right from the beginning as it was pink and faux wood look, so I decided to try the paper bag trick. What a fun project and very easy.
I used podge instead of glue at a 2 to 1 ratio. I didn't soak the paper as when I first tried it, it was not easy to work with and broke down the fibers to much, found dipping it just before the application made it so you could work with it a little longer.
First time trying this , had fun but a little messy..
Almost there still day 1...
Finished and drying...
Decided to do the bottom panel and the sides.
Top finished and stained.
Finished product, painted the front with chalk paint in a very light beige, stained the handles to match top, then added the stencil to break up the front..