Allison Murray
Allison Murray
  • Brownsville, TX

Golden Goose TP Holder

My father and I had a lengthy discussion about one of my all-time favorite possessions. Hi name is Clive and he's just about the most awesome bathroom attendant anyone could ever ask for.
He's brilliant, he's classy and he never falls down on the job. He's my golden goose TP holder.
And before you ask, yes, he's named after Clive Owen.
golden goose tp holder, bathroom ideas, home decor, how to
I'm one of those people who feels like a bathroom counter needs to be clear of clutter. But realizing that my bathroom was awfully bland, I decided to do something about it. I j didn't know what at the time.
And then I saw this guy in Walmart and gasped at the price and kept moving. But I loved him. He was so tacky and looked more like he'd fit into a log cabin than a fairly contemporary home. But I needed him.
So I adopted him, made him beautiful and gave him a name. And these days, I can honestly say that my TP holder is one of my very favorite possessions I have!
(tutorial in link below)
Allison Murray

• Happy Days Hometalker

Clive not only got a nice upgrade to gold but got a good job as well- nice going Clive, he looks great in your bathroom. Actually the idea is great, I love to encounter surprises in my house and its wonderful when I encounter them in other peoples homes, Clive sure fit the bill. Thanks for the share. You made my day.

• Tammie

Hilarious! We had a Canadian goose decoy that kept "appearing" at each of our houses after a visit from my mom and dad----now I kinda wish I'd kept him ----love your Clive!