April
April
  • Lawrenceville, GA

Arborists or Tree Specialists?

April360 Sod (Donna Dixson)Lori J
+3

Can anyone recommend any for my area? We're in need of my shrubbery to be taken a look at. Thanks. :)
  • Lori J

Lots of time you can get help from your county extension office. Don't know if that is true for Georgia,but have gotten help from these offices in both South Dakota and Nebraska.

• April

Good to know, Lori! Thanks! :)

• Lori J

Best part--the advice is free.

• April

Can't ask for anything better than that. :)

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

April if you need tree care you can go to http://www.georgiaarborist.org/ If you just need shrubbery maintenance there are many landscapers here that can competently help you. If you can't find one by doing a search on Hometalk contact me and I can give you some recommendation for the Lawrenceville area.

• April

Thanks, Four Seasons! I'm in need of my shrubbery looked at for brown patches and I'm worried they're not handling the drought and/or weather very well. One of my previous posts mentions my dilemma. I've tried to to search for Arborists here at Hometalk, but I'm not getting any matches now. :( Recommendations would be lovely, thanks!