Jennifer Decorates
Jennifer Decorates
  • Murfreesboro, TN

Pumpkin Topiary - Fall Decorating Ideas

Tutorial on making your own pumpkin topiary.
pumpkin topiary fall decorating ideas, container gardening, crafts, gardening, seasonal holiday decor, Fall Decorating Ideas
pumpkin topiary fall decorating ideas, container gardening, crafts, gardening, seasonal holiday decor, Start by placing a Styrofoam block in your container Use a dowel to stack your carve able pumpkins You will need to remove two stems off of the two bottom pumpkins
Start by placing a Styrofoam block in your container. Use a dowel to stack your carve-able pumpkins. You will need to remove two stems off of the two bottom pumpkins.
pumpkin topiary fall decorating ideas, container gardening, crafts, gardening, seasonal holiday decor, To add a monogram to your pumpkin print out a letter and use a few stick pins to hold it in place Take another stick pin and gentle poke small holes following the lines of your letter
To add a monogram to your pumpkin, print out a letter, and use a few stick pins to hold it in place. Take another stick pin and gentle poke small holes following the lines of your letter.
pumpkin topiary fall decorating ideas, container gardening, crafts, gardening, seasonal holiday decor, Play dot to dot with a pencil and trace the outline of your letter Paint with acrylic paint and finish with a spray sealer
Play "dot-to-dot" with a pencil and trace the outline of your letter. Paint with acrylic paint, and finish with a spray sealer.
pumpkin topiary fall decorating ideas, container gardening, crafts, gardening, seasonal holiday decor, Add some fall florals under the bottom pumpkin Attach with hot glue
Add some fall florals under the bottom pumpkin. Attach with hot glue.
pumpkin topiary fall decorating ideas, container gardening, crafts, gardening, seasonal holiday decor, Now all your topiary needs is a bow
Now all your topiary needs is a bow!
Jennifer Decorates

• CLRAE

How do you keep from tipping over ?

• Lori

Insert a dowel down the center of the pumpkin stack & insert the dowel into the Styrofoam block in the planter as per the directions

• Linda

I did. Keeps getting blown apart. I made it for my niece and I believe that it should be kept in a place where the wind cannot get to it. But she wants it in front of her garage. How do I keep it together? I'm not going to give up!!!!!!

• Jennifer Decorates

I don't think they will make it. I am afraid they will mold. Sorry.

• Luvmycrafts

These are not real pumpkins, but the foam craft ones. I've had the same ones for years and they are still nice.

• Pjc21775750

I love these. I think I will use pumpkins that you can get at a craft store (not plastic) and drill holes in the top and bottom and run the dowel rod through it.