Kim Sand & Sisal
Kim Sand & Sisal
  • Virginia Beach, VA

Ceramic Planter Side Table

Transform a ceramic planter into a memorable side table for your deck or patio in just a few minutes! http://www.sandandsisal.com/2012/07/ceramic-planter-side-table.html Take an empty ceramic planter, fill with pool sand, arrange shells or other memorabilia on the sand, and add a glass top. For full details, click the link to be taken to the post.
ceramic planter side table, decks, outdoor furniture, painted furniture, patio
Kim Sand & Sisal

• Kendra

Where do you get the glass top?

• Kim Sand & Sisal

Hi Kendra! The glass top is from Walmart. I think it cost around $5. Use little clear adhesive cabinet bumpers to prevent the glass from sliding off. I did this project back in 2012 and it still is in my backyard today, except I have spray painted the pot navy since then. ;)

• Mickey110257

That is such a cool idea, I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! I have to do this one for sure, thanks for sharing it.

• S.Harley

Great idea! It's got me thinking of ways to incorporate items to fit my backyard's themes...must make one (or two) of these. Thanks for sharing!