Brooke N
Brooke N
  • Lake Jackson, TX

DIY Baby Rocking Scooters

My quirky little kiddo was in need of a rocking toy worthy of her spirit. So I came up with a plan to build my own for $10 out of a 1x10x8' pine board and a jigsaw. As an avid scooter girl myself, I decided to model her rocker after my own and paint it hot pink for a rock and roll edge. It turned out too cute! I've made a lime green, aqua and orange one for friends, and can't wait to make more. I know kid and baby toys can be a little daunting, but once you try it out you'll see how easy and affordable it really is. Plus, now I know she's using something made from 100% real wood and non-toxic paints. No recalls here! More images and links to the free plans can be found here http://www.killerbdesigns.com/baby-scooter-rocking-toy/
Baby Scooter Rocking Toy for $10
Baby Scooter Rocking Toy for $10
Baby Scooter Rocking Toy for $10
Baby Scooter Rocking Toy for $10
Baby Scooter Rocking Toy for $10
Baby Scooter Rocking Toy for $10
Baby Scooter Rocking Toy for $10
Baby Scooter Rocking Toy for $10
Brooke N

• User

does anyone have all the mesure to build my own project??

• Regina Reams

Brooke, could you please tell me how to get the measurements or a pattern for this lovely scooter? I SO want to make one. My email is Regina72058@yahoo.com
  • Regina Reams

• Blissfully Domestic

This is SO gorgeous! What a fabulous idea. That looks like a ton of fun but so inexpensive! I clipped this to the Preparing Your Home for Parenthood board. Great tutorial!

• Virginia

Just the cutest and professional did a great job