DIY Garden Urn Turned Coffee Table

I took an antique cast-iron garden urn and filled it with a monochromatic assortment of bone & mother of pearl buttons and rhinestone jewelry, then topped it with glass for a unique industrial, yet pretty coffee table.
Easy industrial, shabby chic, vintage, eclectic, urban, etc. coffee table. Fill it with treasures that compliment your decor!
Simply find an antique cast-iron urn and top it with glass.
The urn is about two feet across at the widest point. The glass is three feet at the widest point.
I filled it with bone and mother of pearl buttons. Be sure to plug up any drain holes so things don't fall out. You can also use something under the buttons or other filler, if you don't have enough. I used brown paper grocery bags.
I added my collection of rhinestone brooches, belt buckles, and other jewelry on top. I love them all, and didn't have another way to display them. The crown brooch came from on a Christmas stocking at Target a few years ago.
This Quatrefoil shaped Weiss one with all the baguette rhinestones is one of my favorites.
I also put antique chandelier drops in for extra sparkle. The tone on tone effect is stunning. The rest of the room is mostly white with some natural linen accents, a grey rug, and the slightest hints of color.
Here is the table in the context of the rest of the room. . .

Mikey F