Asked on Aug 2, 2012

Is there a furniture repair person near zip 80232

KMS WoodworksMiriam I


We have a Melodian(old small piano that you pump). The cross brace that hold the bellows pedals is broken at one end. The break is clean and looks like a couple of dowels and some glue would work, but I don't have the drill or clamps, Help!
2 answers
  • Miriam I
    on Aug 4, 2012

    I forwarded your message to two Colorodians I know on Hometalk, though I have no idea where they are in relation to this zip. Hopefully they will know of someone.

  • KMS Woodworks
    on Aug 6, 2012

    Will this sounds like a fairly straight forward repair. I could knock that out for you or provide some other references. I'm currently on a vacation in Michigan and will return mid month...I check back with you on my return

Your comment...