Guest bathroom

When I bought this house, it had been owned by some folks with a daughter in a wheelchair. They had built a bathroom for her to wheel into the shower, but alas, it was botched. During tearout, we were pulling up tiles and came to realize they had poured 4" of concrete right on top of the hardwood flooring! with no liner! We almost fell to our deaths that day. Whew! Anyway, the bathroom was huge, so I divided it into two sections - the first section now opens into the living room and is a small half bath, while the other section is the second room of my master bath, that houses my shower and toilet. Here's the small bath photos, master bathroom pics to come...
It's such a small space that I didn't want a big vanity. I had this butcher block table that I didn't need, so decided it would be perfect for the vanity cabinet. With a few modifications, it worked out great!
we removed the top shelf to allow for the plumbing
slate on the top, to match the floor
I picked up a copper mirror in old town Colorado City, Co at a Mexican import store, the sink and faucet came from ebay. The sink had a small dent in it, which I turned toward the faucet, $75 bucks! I was thrilled!
infloor heating under the slate, the milky substance is a gloss sealer.
painted styrofoam tiles on the ceiling.
completed vanity
doorway trim
I still have to add a chair rail where the wallpaper and the wall meet...on my punch list :)

3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!

• Lynn Lawson
    Lynn Lawson

Will those styrofoam ceiling tiles hold up with moisture? They're beautiful! I want that for my kitchen!

• Denise Hardy
    Denise Hardy

Beautiful - love your sink and the tiles and the mirror etc - a really nice job :)