Guest bathroom

When I bought this house, it had been owned by some folks with a daughter in a wheelchair. They had built a bathroom for her to wheel into the shower, but alas, it was botched. During tearout, we were pulling up tiles and came to realize they had poured 4" of concrete right on top of the hardwood flooring! with no liner! We almost fell to our deaths that day. Whew! Anyway, the bathroom was huge, so I divided it into two sections - the first section now opens into the living room and is a small half bath, while the other section is the second room of my master bath, that houses my shower and toilet. Here's the small bath photos, master bathroom pics to come...
It's such a small space that I didn't want a big vanity. I had this butcher block table that I didn't need, so decided it would be perfect for the vanity cabinet. With a few modifications, it worked out great!
we removed the top shelf to allow for the plumbing
slate on the top, to match the floor
I picked up a copper mirror in old town Colorado City, Co at a Mexican import store, the sink and faucet came from ebay. The sink had a small dent in it, which I turned toward the faucet, $75 bucks! I was thrilled!
infloor heating under the slate, the milky substance is a gloss sealer.
painted styrofoam tiles on the ceiling.
completed vanity
doorway trim
I still have to add a chair rail where the wallpaper and the wall meet...on my punch list :)

30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?

• Lynn Lawson

Will those styrofoam ceiling tiles hold up with moisture? They're beautiful! I want that for my kitchen!

• Denise Hardy

Beautiful - love your sink and the tiles and the mirror etc - a really nice job :)