Home improvement specialties
Home improvement specialties
  • Saint Joseph, MO

Upstairs bathroom

My daughter loves dolphins and sealife, so we changed decor several times before settling on neutral tones so that she could add the bright sea colors to the accessories later on...Note the dolphin faucet, so cute!
the old plaster ceiling had to come down...SIGH! what a nasty job that was!
This was the smallest bathtub I've ever seen! 4 ft long, but solid cast iron. The bathroom was just too small so we moved out the wall on the right to make room for the new floor plan.
I guess the folks liked their toilet, they took it with them lol. Nasty plastic tile and linoleum, ick!
everything had to come out...
everything had to come out...
After framing the shower, I added a tile-redi shower pan, they are just awesome and take about ten minutes to set and install.
upstairs bathroom, bathroom ideas, home improvement
she wanted a pebble floor in the shower (they are amazing on tired feet!), here the tile's going in
walls painted, window restored and painted
infloor heating under the tile, columns on each side of the shower...the little space to the left is a small linen closet finished later.
ceiling tiles and fixtures in place.
ceiling tiles and fixtures in place.
Building the vanity. since the room is so small, I thought a wall mounted vanity would work best.
almost ready to tile :)
almost ready to tile :)
putting it all together
putting it all together
shower with fixtures installed
shower with fixtures installed
finished tilework and sink installed
finished tilework and sink installed
dolphin faucet (so cute!)
dolphin faucet (so cute!)