My $10 Kitchen Chalkboard Backsplash

http://www.anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-10-kitchen-back-splash-chalkboard.html
I wanted to do something to spruce up my kitchen non-backsplash... so I purchased $10 worth of Rustoleum Chalkboard paint and now the kitchen has great contrast and a fun new surface to write on :)
I have not written on the chalkboard paint yet because I wanted the paint to completely dry/cure for a few days first!
my 10 kitchen chalkboard backsplash, chalk paint, chalkboard paint, kitchen backsplash, kitchen design, painting
Chalkboard paint as I was painting, you can see the white wall that was there before on the right...  I like the new contrast!!!
Chalkboard paint as I was painting, you can see the white wall that was there before on the right... I like the new contrast!!!
Diana - AnyoneCanDecorate

• Kelleysgirl

so pretty!

• Sharon Kay Parris

I actually just painted my kitchen and used chblavk chalkboard paint on my laundry room and pantry door's ... after seeing this, I think I'll do the backsplash in black chalkboard paint too ... it will make the gray cabinets pop!!!