Recycled Garage Door

My husband and I replaced our old solid wood garage door and I knew the sections were at risk of heading off to the dump in my husband's truck if i didn't come up for a use for them! I wanted more outdoor seating so I decided to create a large outdoor bench using two of the better sections. I used the one section for the top and then divided the other section in thirds and used them as the "legs". I then scraped the loose paint and used a heat gun to remove some more. I wanted some of the paint to stay since it really made it look weathered. I gave it a good sanding and then added some wax to help it hold up just for this summer. I am trying to find some marine polyurethane so I can really seal it well. I added some pillows which just makes it really comfortable and we use it all the time!
Update: I sealed this with Helmsman Outdoor Polyurethane and it has held up well.
finished but will probably change the pillows to outdoor fabric
patina
before
during

How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
Reposhture Studio - Kim

• Muhammad Bilal Khan
    Muhammad Bilal Khan

As we know that everybody needs a gun for their safety. And some of the guns are too much expensive that out there only a few people make it to buy a gun. And some of the guns are so cheap that they are not reliable and then people lose all their money. So, here in this article, we are going to tell you the best handguns under $400. Spending under four hundred dollars for a handgun these days is almost unheard of especially our very good 9-millimetre handgun so let’s get started.

Best HandGun Under 400

• Muhammad Bilal Khan
    Muhammad Bilal Khan

There are many ways in which chiropractic care in pregnancy can benefit you throughout your pregnancy and helped prepare your body for delivering your baby. Many women will experience some aches or pains throughout their pregnancy these are usually assumed to be a natural part of the process and they typically related to the way your body is changing and accommodating the growing baby.