Rustic Caddy using Reclaimed Fence

I love repurposing unwanted items saving them from the landfill. This is just one thing you can do with old fencing.
It seems everywhere you look these days you can find a caddy of some sort. They can serve many purposes.
In this post I'll show you how I turned unwanted fence and discarded chair parts into something very useful.
After cutting the fence pieces to size, I clamped the pieces together so that I could use my nail gun to quickly assemble the pieces.
I chose a chair spindle to make the handle, using the compound miter saw to cut to size.
I drilled a pilot hole on each side and used a black (drywall) screw to secure the handle.
I did a quick wash of red paint, followed with some watered down black paint to tie the pieces together. Diluting the paint allows the "rustic" to show through. :)
You can see more photos and how I made a larger one over on the blog My Repurposed Life http://bit.ly/NMbJZm

How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Everything Red For Canada Day
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Gail--My Repurposed Life

• Debbie Perkins

Well thank you!!!! I just yesterday broke down the legs of a broken chair. Put them in my save stuff. I also have some cut off fence tops from a fridge cooler. That will give me a new project! Love it.

• Tammy Gilleland

I made one of these before and love it. It's great to use unwanted items and repurposed. Thank you for sharing.