Asked on Aug 5, 2012

I need to replace a very old and broken drain cover for my driveway.I have been unable to locate it at Home Depot

OlympiaWoodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.com3po3


Who sells this sort of thing?
3 answers
  • 3po3
    on Aug 6, 2012

    I would do a google search for plumbing suppliers in your area.

  • If your looking for one of those grates that are around eight inches square with perhaps round pattern of holes. Any real good plumbing supply like Steve said should be able to help you out. Can you take a photo of this so we can give you some more suggestions? Once we know exactly what you are looking for our advice may be improved as well.

  • Olympia
    on Aug 6, 2012

    thank you so very much .. You have helped me solve my problem. Good to go.

Your comment...