Tammy H
Tammy H
  • Corona, CA

Faux Leather Desk Chair Makeover

They had several desk chairs, but not the color we wanted. I had heard of painting fabric and for $7.00 investment, I thought I would give it a try....What could it hurt, Right?
Mixed a bottle of fabric medium and some oops paint we got from Home Depot $2.00 and 1.79 for the fabric medium for more on how to do this you can go here: http://www.onemoretimeevents.com/2012/08/faux-leather-desk-chair-makeover.html
Faux Leather Chair After
Faux Leather Chair After
Cloth Chair Before Faux Makeover
Cloth Chair Before Faux Makeover
Tammy H

• Caroline Arens

I have a faux leather desk chair for 3 years. I'm assuming the weather here in Costa Rica is the reason for it to be peeling. Any suggestions on how I can fix this? Its a shame to just throw away the chair.

• Sissie Owsley Buteux

I'm trying this! Have OLD ugly office chair but need a new one. Yea, I could buy one, even a cheapo, but I'm a cheapo.

• Jenna A

Would you recommend this for a peeling faux leather chair? The "leather" has cracked and is peeling. It's so frustrating. I've have the chair for years and it's in great shape except for the peeling near the head rest.