TaniaC
TaniaC
  • Fairfield, IL

Common Whitetail Dragonfly♥

After seeing the beautiful Dragonfly Pic that JULEE. S. from Bangor,MI♥ took I wanted to try and get one of my own....
and after all the talk about spiders and giving Susan the Willies LOL! I thought I would post these pictures of this beautiful Dragonfly I took pictures of today while outside doing some much needed Yard work..
More pics here:
http://tcdesigns1968.blogspot.com/2012/08/dragonflies-common-whitetail-dragonfly.html
common whitetail dragonfly, gardening
It took 66 clicks of my Camera to finally get the Shot I just Love♥..... This one's for you Julee.:) Cheers.
TaniaC

• Marg C

oh I sure hope so Jim, I have to see this! hehe

• Amy W.

A Sharpie Color Pen.....hehehe..... I like that....Chalk paint seems to be all the rage right now. I have done some great small projects using regular exterior house paint and then distressing and either waxing with a dark wax or better yet a coat of Poly/stain in walnut matte finish and you can't tell the difference..... I hear Annie Sloan paint is very expensive!!!!