Cottage before and after

Beach season is just around the corner... Well, soon anyway!
We had the pleasure of working on this cute cottage for a client, I thought you might enjoy seeing what we did.
It needed some updating to make it perfect for the new owners.
You can see the whole blog post here. http://cynthiaweber.com/cottage-before-after/
I used a large white and teal stripe for the drapes and a fine ticking stripe for slipcovers on the newly painted dining room suite.
A striped indoor/outdoor rug grounds the space, and this amazing button tufted ottoman is a big hit of pattern.
Cottage before:
This space had a great layout but the dark beams were bringing the ceiling down and making everything feel closed in.
Cottage before: This space had a great layout but the dark beams were bringing the ceiling down and making everything feel closed in.
The main rooms after, so much brighter!
The main rooms after, so much brighter!
a group of painted paddles with hooks was added for towels and beach shoes by the door.
This is a photo of the sunroom before.
This is a photo of the sunroom before.
Here it is after, a great place to sit and read.
This small bedroom needed to have some attention to make it perfect for a very special little girl.
I had a lot of fun with this space, we found a top plate from an antique dresser and had a padded headboard made, an antique child's chair is used as a nightstand.
Cynthia Weber @ A Button Tufted Life...