Rachael
Rachael
  • Clayton, IN

The Harry Potter Suite

After constructing our new stairs, my sweet husband used his precious after school time to build me a beautiful door for the cubby under the stairs using recycled wood from our 1900's barn! Read the whole story at The Rehomesteaders' Blog at: http://therehomesteaders.blogspot.com/2011/09/harry-potter-suite.html
The new steps, underneath of which is affectionately named "The Harry Potter Suite"
The girls are always willing to "help."
The girls are always willing to "help."
Switching the hinges to the outside--the matched the balusters and added a nice accent to the door.
The finished product!
The finished product!
Rachael

• Carol

A great hide-away. I think the little "helpers" are so fortunate to have parents who let them help. Did you put a light in the "Harry Potter" suite? A great place for an indoor play house.

• Jeanette S

that just makes me want to open the door and check out the Harry Potter suite - love the name, by the way!