Janel Hutton
Janel Hutton
  • Stillwater, MN

dining room from dull to bright for cheap...cheap..cheap!

This dining room was dull, dark, and drab. Using paint and hardwork the room was transformed into a bright and cheerful space for a total of $86.66! It is now my favorite room!!
For the complete 411 stop by http://www.nelliebellie.com/86-66-dining-room-makeover/ to see the details!
A builder grade metal chandelier was stripped down, painted, and blinged out for a special feature in the dining room!
This room had the table refreshed, chairs painted, the bench upholstered, walls were stenciled, the chandy was completely redone, and...lots of fun was added!
A plain IKEA table was given a faux metal edge!
This room had the table refreshed, chairs painted, the bench upholstered, walls were stenciled, the chandy was completely redone, and...lots of fun was added! A plain IKEA table was given a faux metal edge!
Janel Hutton

• Sharon B

Just love the idea of the bench, I have two of them to my white table and are hard to sit on but this gives me an idea for sure.......thank u and great job.....I c u live in WI, I live in Green Bay..........

• Janel Hutton

Thank you!! Yes, I live over on the MN border @Sharon B