Asked on Aug 8, 2012

I need a Good Contractor for Dry-Wood Rot repair on South-Facing Windows on an Old California Bungalo In Anaheim Colony

Woodbridge Environmental


The windows are not BAD and I want to Preserve the Old Redwood frames and Original Glass for the Historical Society.
Our intent is to afterwards, hire a good painter for the exterior,. . .
Any Suggestions?
1 answer
  • Robert do a contractor search on the top of the page. Perhaps someone there will show up that can work. Can you take a few photos of these windows and the offending decay? It may make it easier for people to suggest someone or some way of doing the repair yourself.

Your comment...