Brooke @ Start at Home
Brooke @ Start at Home
  • Centerville, UT

Refinished Farmhouse Table

I must confess I get attached to my furniture. Each piece I refinish always has a story, whether it is how I got the piece or how I refinished it or even the problems I ran into along the way (which happens all of too often). This table is no exception, this was the first table we picked up to refinish and sell. As you can see I fell in LOVE with it and we have used it for the last 3 years.
refinished farmhouse table, dining room ideas, kitchen design, painted furniture
The table has been sprayed with a cream latex (I don't know the name) Yes I am old fashioned I am a latex girl. I love the durability of latex, and I love how smooth it sprays on.
These Chairs are also latex. After they were painted I used my sander to distress them. I distressed them more usual as I knew my kids would climb and bang them up even more, instead of being mad about it we will call it added character!
Brooke @ Start at Home