Old Cabinet Into Sports Fan Bar

$75

My brother recently moved into a new place and I wanted to give him a house warming gift. When he was looking around our attic and I mentioned that I could probably make this old painted cabinet into a bar for him. He liked the idea and so I started sketching out my ideas.
old cabinet into sports fan bar, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, outdoor living, painted furniture
So I decided to take out the drawers, remove the door and take the top off. My Dad helped with the construction of the top of the bar, where the ice buckets sit. My brother is a big Red Sox/NE Patriots fan so I added vinyl decals to the inside of the top.
The ice buckets are removable for cleaning and I also added wine glass holders underneath for more storage. I do not have the cost for this one because this was a gift for my brother so I was not paying as much attention to that. But, my best estimate would be somewhere around $75. For this project I bought paint, hinges, two buckets for ice (not made for ice but fit, bought at the container store) and wine glass holders.

Hooked On Pinterest

• Erin White

COONIE - It's bad enough that it promotes the Red Sox and The Patriots (We're a Yankee and NY Giants family) If you think that looks great, you need glasses. If your going to post things then be ready for comments, positive or negative. We don't live in a rose colored world like those in Canada.

• Sally-Charles Evans

Woooo.....I think some people didn't get up on the right side of the bed.....It is CUTE and the choice of teams is his and not anyone else. Let's be a little open-minded here folks......