DIY Fun Ideas
DIY Fun Ideas
  • New Port Richey, FL

Halloween Craft: Make Concrete Tombstones in 10 Minutes!

I just realized that Halloween is just a few weeks away and I'm so not prepared. So I decided to get my DIY creep on and make something super fun for the season. And since I'm having a [not so] secret love affair with working with concrete, I knew I wanted to make some Halloween decor with it. So I came up with this super easy DIY Concrete Tombstone DIY. And the best part is that It literally took me about 10 minutes to make.
*****CLICK HERE FOR FULL TUTORIAL!*****
halloween decorations craft concrete tombstones fast, concrete masonry, crafts, halloween decorations, seasonal holiday decor
Pour your concrete...
And viola!
Then start your own grave yard. Well, you might want to avoid the dead bodies part.
For another 10 minute project, make zombie hands... *****ZOMBIE HANDS TUTORIAL HERE!*****
And to check out the following fun concrete projects on DIYFunIdeas.com CLICK LINK AT END OF POST!
Marbled concrete countertops...
Stamped concrete tile tutorial. This is awesome because you can get the look of stamped concrete for a fraction of the cost!
And more...

DIY Fun Ideas

• Pnu9329548

Love the idea! Is it possible to add coloring to the cement and how?

• Diane

Are these concrete "blocks" strong enough to create a concrete foot path from my front door to my side patio ????
  • Jeri Paulson

is it easy to get out

• Norma burnett

I could use it as grave markers for my deceased pets.

• Bren Wainwright-Dudley

this can be used for stepping stones as well, put colored stones, in the bottom of the pan, when emptied and dry you may need to sand or grind down a little