Why bleach them? The purpose is???
Well, I have no experience with this but the first related post below was this: http://www.hometalk.com/2523689/bleached-pine-cones Good luck!
I did this last year, I wanted to have gold and glittery mantle, they came out nice I think...I put the puce cones in Clorox and water make sure they are completely under the water fir a couple of days, they will be bleached out.....then I dried them off waited a few days and spray glue on them and put gold glitter, I did leave some just plain with no glitter...will try and attach a pic...
Thanks. No they don't smell from the bleach. I don't know exactly how long it took to dry just a few days. Good luck.
Why don't you just spray paint them white?
@annabode because the bleached pine cones have a different look than a painted one
Yes they really do, never would have thought they would get like that....Iam doing oer right now...