My Sunroom..."My Favorite Room" that inspires me....and makes me happy!

Although I have submitted photos previously, I am submitting this room as "My Favorite Room" today a part of the Hometalk feature of "My Favorite Room"...
This room was originally designated as the Breakfast Room; however, it best fit our needs as a Sunroom/Keeping Room...the use of the room for this purpose far outweighed our needs for a breakfast room...as we have many places to dine within close
my sunroom my favorite room that inspires me and makes me happy, entertainment rec rooms, home decor, painted furniture
Shirley@Housepitality Designs

• Kate

The fabric pattern reminds me of the wallpaper in the bedroom I used to use in my grandparents' house, which I think had been there since one of my aunts had that bedroom as a girl. So long ago it's probably had several revivals since! I loved imagining what the people were doing.

• Connie wedding

LOVE THAT ROOM! Makes me feel good and its not even mine!