Redoux Interiors
Redoux Interiors
  • Brentwood, CA

Black and White Painted Kitchen. Transform Your Kitchen yourself!

My favorite room in my home. I had builder grade cabinets that were looking worse each day from a cheap finish. I painted the upper cabinets White and the Lower Cabs Black. With just paint, I upgraded my kitchen to a designer status for a fraction of the cost. I would move my bed in here if I couldI I love this room so much!
Farm Style sink and Copper Pots hanging above give my kitchen a truly rustic feel.
Black island painted in chalk paint and hand waxed gives this builder grade island a truly custom built look.
Changing out knobs to pulls changed the en tire look of the drawers.  Painting one of the panels of my Pantry cabinet with chalkboard paint gives a warm feel and breaks up the white.
Changing out knobs to pulls changed the en tire look of the drawers. Painting one of the panels of my Pantry cabinet with chalkboard paint gives a warm feel and breaks up the white.
I love the dramatic contrast of the black lower cabinets and the creamy white upper cabinets.
Redoux Interiors