My favorite room is our outdoor living room. We have coffee there every morning, it is so peaceful.

The patio, water feature and landscaping attract so much wildlife. It is like a bird sanctuary. The photo of the hummingbird still amazes me! Yes, it is real and a beautiful little guy who comes by regularly to visit.
my favorite room is our outdoor living room we have coffee there every morning it, outdoor living, patio, pets animals

• Carole Swiergosz

Hummingbirds are magical; you've created an truly inviting space; thanks for sharing!

• Drd4223999

Very lovely, so peaceful. I have an outdoor space and am working with keeping my cushions dry when it rains. Do you remove your cushions when it rains or do u have them waterproofed?