The Best Homemade Stain Remover Ever!

I've been spending tons of money on all of our laundry supplies for years, and decided that this year, I was going to start making my own! I found this recipe for homemade stain remover in a vintage cleaning tips book and decided to tweak it a bit and give it a try for myself...the result was amazing!
This is one of my husband's favorite shirts, and it's an expensive one...one that we can't afford to have stained. That lovely stain is chocolate, not good.
I made my stain remover spray using some dish liquid, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda! I gave it a few squirts and let it sit for about 15 minutes, then threw it in the washing machine...
The chocolate stain was gone! I have used this fabulous mixture on dirt stains, grease stains, grass stains, and even on a bloody knee stain...it works GREAT!!!
Be sure to stop over and get the stain remover recipe along with recipes for Homemade Laundry Detergent, Homemade Fabric Softener and a fantastic Printable Stain Remover Cheat Sheet!

3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
Mom4Real

• Barb
    Barb

how do you get chocolate, that has embedded itself into a cream colored leather loveseat?
    • Barb
      Barb

Thank you, Karen, for getting back to me. Yes, I will give this a try & most definitely, let you know! Barb in CO
  • Lindie
    Lindie

How do I remove red cande wax stain from a white carpet. I’ve removed the wax but now there is marks inside the fibers
  • JaBro
    JaBro

can this be used on dark fabrics? I’m concerned about the peroxide.

• M.L. Friel
    M.L. Friel

I'll take a pass on Blood, however for YEARS I've removed Choco. with Glycerin. You can purchase it in a local Drug Store. Before laundering the item, drop a dollop of Glycerin on the stain, work it in with a fingernail, then launder as usual. The stain should come out 100%!

For ink stains, spray it with hairspray, then launder. Usually takes it ALL OUT!
  • RC Leach
    RC Leach

The chocolate stain looked like another pony that had run so fast, it started to melt down! But, I'm not sure your husbands peers would buy that story...