Porch Beckons You to Stay a While

This screened outdoor living space has ample room for dining, relaxing and entertaining.
porch decks makeover inspiration, decks, outdoor living, porches
This project is as beautiful at night as it is during daylight hours.
Replaced the deck with a four-season room, created a recessed niche for the TV over the new fireplace and replaced a double window with a French door.
Step lights provide a visual cue that you are stepping down from the dining area into the adjoining living space.

• Melodee Perrett

Gorgeous. I'd love to have any ones cast off rocks or bricks or slate. Just any material into a no mow garden with a lot of new found pot treasures. I've got the pots and a lot of containers. At the Boone outdoor planting area. I've got the manager of a nearby HyVee store wanting to liquidate a lot of big pots at super prices. Now I am on am amazing quest to put together a rock/ dirt and sand and rocks and shells and seashore items. From far away I have a chance to make. I'd love to buy or barter items. Please call at my home. Or any kind of brick. I can make a mozaic.of brick. Any color. I can paint a few to blend them in.just drop off what you do not want. If you want cash for your bricks i have cash if i like them and they are good match to my plan.please text me at 5153702298. I am a night nurse. You can also call at night phone off from 7am to 7pm. I'd like to do business with you. And I need bricks. Now off to sleep. Love to artestic givers or barter or money pay. Thanks. Off to bed. Thank you. I will pay you to deliver as i only have a small ford focus. Im do excited to get back usable. Thank you.

• Marcy

Really amazing space.