Diana Wearing
Diana Wearing
  • Oregon, WI

Gumball MachineTerrarium ~

$10

Gumball machine terrarium & vintage tin succulent planters ~ been wanting to make a terrarium for a while & finally found a machine ~ love when a project turns out exactly like you pictured it :)
succulents gumball terrarium, gardening, repurposing upcycling, succulents, terrarium
I’ve made a few of these ~ the first one I made I used live plants that was a little more challenging! I needed to figure out a way to contain the dirt, I ended up using a rubber gasket sheet it turned out great & I’ve even managed to keep the plants alive! It’s much easier using fake succulents (plus you don’t need to remember to water them :)
An old gumball machine a bag of dollar store rocks & some artificial succulents (or any kind of plants you want to use) that’s it!
Real or fake? I fooled my husband…

To see more: https://www.facebook.com/dianasdiyden