Architectural Transformations, LLC
Architectural Transformations, LLC
  • Acworth, GA

LED conversion and design tweak project.

Facade uplighting
Facade uplighting
Entrance Lighting
Entrance Lighting
Pathway and landscape lighting
Pathway and landscape lighting
Water feature lighting
Water feature lighting
Japanese Maples with added bonus of reflection in pool.

• Tonya

I need to know more about outside lighting. My home is very old, hence, no electricity outside. I have tried Solar lights lining the very dark walk way but they fade out with in weeks. Is there a Solar light system that really lasts? And is there a motion detection Solar light. It's dark and creepy at night. I would appreciate ANY advice, I want curb appeal also. Please help. Thanks.

• Solar technology just isn't there yet. I suggest starting with a qualified low voltage landscape lighting contractor. Everything you see on our page here is low voltage. You can expect to spend at least $1800 for a quality system that has a lifetime warranty on the fixtures and 5 year warranty on the LED bulbs. Don't go cheap with the solar, you will end up paying more in the long run by having to replace it. Good luck!