Helena @ Design Wotcha!
Helena @ Design Wotcha!
  • Laguna Beach, CA

fill in the blank: what's above your bed? photos wanted!

Okay, i know I have only been on this forum for a week! but I am super impressed with all the talented designers that share this forum and I thought I might ask for some help. I just posted an article on ways to fill the space above your bed.
http://bit.ly/MZwDpG
It features mirrors and art (normal stuff right?) but next week I want to feature some unique options (I've seen names, paddles that act as headboards....) and I know you guys have some hidden gems in your own homes. so if you care to share - post a comment here (with a picture if you have it) or head on over to my blog and submit your photo for inclusion in next weeks post, your designs will be fully credited...
Also, if this is a totally inappropriate request, just let me know (gently, please) and I will be super embarrassed and not do it again. Cheers!
"never forget who you are"!
"never forget who you are"!
oar-some right?
oar-some right?
Helena @ Design Wotcha!

• Romney

I found a retro wood (1970's early 80's) headboard and painted it white. Then I dismantled two cheap tin wind chimes from Dollar tree and painted them Caribbean blue. I thought it turned out perfect.
  • Beverly Lambert

I painted this onto the wall.
    , I used chalk to mark the wall then painted right over it First I used dark brown paint then used a copper paint to highlight it in spots then used light grey to make shadows People think it is a metal sign