Numbered Stairs

I decided recently my stairs needed a little something of a lift. I have always loved the way numbers look on a staircase going up. I thought it would add that playful & fun touch to my very traditional stairs. I wanted them to be less permanent so I went with decals. I love how they turned out & my 2 year old does too, he tries to count his way up every time.
Here is my blog link to the post for additional info.
http://cityfarmhouse.blogspot.com/2012/04/numbered-stairs.html

18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
City Farmhouse

• Leslie D
    Leslie D

Looks great, but the OCD part of me would go nuts with this! Please tell me they end on an even number....

• Z
    Z

What a cute idea Jennifer. My first thought was what a fun way to teach children to count and recognize the numbers too. LOL Leslie. I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing at your comment. Reminds me of myself when my hubby has control of the remote and changes the volume. I prefer it to be divisible by five, but he often stops elsewhere. It used to drive me bonkers so I'd have to change it. He'd just give me *that look* so I learned to be okay with it if the number is at least an even number. As for what number Jennifer's stairs end with. Lets just say that only one of use would be really happy with it.