Jeanette Yeggy
Jeanette Yeggy
  • Davenport, IA

Flowers, Medallions, Sunbursts Decor Made From Old Business Cards!

I had a ton of old business cards to throw away at the office where I worked - I couldn't bear throwing them all away so this is what I created.
wall decor old business cards, crafts, home decor, repurposing upcycling, wall decor
Fold the corners of the business cards into a point and secure with tape. Cut a piece of foam board or heavy cardboard into a circle the size you want.
Start on the outer edge of the circle and lay down a strip of hot glue and start pressing the flat end of the business cards to the board in a spiral pattern.
After all the cards are glued down and you've left a space in the center -spray paint what ever color you want or leave white like top one.
After paint is dry use the glue gun to glue whatever little jewels, beads, buttons, glitter, shells or pom poms you want in the center.

• Jeanette Yeggy

in case anyone is interested I have more art for sale on FB Artist wannabe - check it out.

• GayAnn

I use to make these wreaths for Christmas several years ago..They were pretty also.use ibm cards...